10 Top Tips
Discover who you really are and understand your likes, dislikes, and interests. Match your likes, interests, skills, and personality styles to careers.
Use the 10 Top Tips for Selecting the Right Career Test steps to pinpoint your interests, abilities, skills, talents, and values.
The three career planning steps are -
- Awareness, Knowledge, and Assessment
- Educational and Occupational Exploration
- Career and College Major Planning
Here are the highlights from the 10 Top Tips for Selecting the Right Career Test guidebook –
- Follow the road map to career planning.
- Recognize your interests, abilities, talents and values.
- Learn your Holland personality types and codes.
- Acquire career clusters information.
- Explore careers.
- Explore college majors.
- Get the quick career test facts!
- Use career test rating chart.
- Get detailed information from the catalog.
- Put all of the facts together.
Choose button below for immediate download!