Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (“MBTI®”) On Sale!
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (“MBTI®”) is the most widely used personality assessment in the world - more than 2 million assessments used worldwide each year.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (“MBTI®”) is
- Reliable, valid, versatile, and dependable - Used for more than 50 years
- Guide to understand individual differences
- Source of understanding on how people think, communicate, and interact
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (“MBTI®”) is a career assessment test and a personality test.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (“MBTI®”) types are in four groups –
- Extraversion / Introversion
- Sensing / Intuition
- Thinking / Feeling
- Judging / Perceiving
The type indicates a preference -
- The Extrovert prefers to focus on other people and things.
- The Introvert prefers to focus on internal thoughts and ideas.
- The Sensing person prefers to use the five senses to receive information.
- The Intuitive person receives input from internal thinking processes.
- The Thinking persons judges using logic.
- The Feeling person uses affective measures to judge.
- The Judging aspect of the type results in sequential step-by-step mental processing.
- The Perceiving responds in a spontaneous and flexible way.
The results from the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (“MBTI®”) produces the 16 types –
CPP requires that you receive a free consultation with your purchase.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (“MBTI®”) Report is an ON-LINE, career self assessment test.
COST for Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (“MBTI®”) & Career Reports: $70/ Sale Price $35
Instructions will be sent via email. If you so not receive your instructions. Check Spam folders for email. If you do not get your instructions, send email to explorecareers at gmail dot com.
- Customer will receive User ID number and assigned password by the NEXT BUSINESS DAY.
- After completing inventory, customer will receive Reports within 24 to 48 hours.