Apprenticeship Tools and Tips
WHAT IS APPRENTICESHIP?
An Apprenticeship is an industry-driven, high-quality career pathway where employers can develop and prepare their future workforce, and individuals can obtain paid work experience, classroom instruction, and a portable, nationally-recognized credential.
WHY BECOME AN APPRENTICE?
Through an apprenticeship program, you can obtain paid, relevant workplace experience while acquiring the skills and credentials that employer’s value. 93% of apprentices who complete an apprenticeship retain employment, with an average annual salary of $77,000. Learn more about the benefits of apprenticeship for career seekers and prospective apprentices.
HOW TO BECOME AN APPRENTICE?
Apprenticeship opportunities are offered through an employer or the program sponsor.
Order our Apprenticeship Exploration package.
Get the following items –
- RIASEC Inventory
- Approved Occupations for Registered Apprenticeships spreadsheet download
- Career and apprenticeship exploration course
Apprenticeship spreadsheet has the following information –
- Apprenticeship occupation listing
- ONET Title
- ONET Code
- Alternative Occupations Titles
- Approved Occupations Titles
- Work Activities
- Related Programs
- Links to Apprenticeship Occupations Videos