Social Media promotes social networking, the process of using already existing contacts to meet new people as potential social or business links.
Social Media helps you -
- Provide immediate feedback
- Provide 24/7 access to needed information and resources
- Engage and connect with clients, students, customers, family, and friends,
- Create environments or Personal Learning Networks where you can collaborate
- Express critical thinking, innovation, and creativity
What is the focus of social media tools?
According to Michael Wu, Ph.D., two major types of media tools: Social Networks and Online Communities.
- Social Networks are built upon pre-established...
Here are some of the topics from 10 Top Tips Booklet –
- Follow The Road Map To Career Planning
- Recognize Your Interests, Abilities, Talents and Values.
- Learn Your Holland Personality Types and Codes.
- Acquire Career Clusters Information.
- Explore Careers.
- Identify Potential College Majors.
- Get The Quick Career Test Facts!
- Use Career Test Rating Chart.
- Get Detailed Information from the HollandCodes.com Catalog.
- Put All of the Facts Together. Use Career Test Checklist.
Watch the video.
Read more about the 10 Top...
Dr. John L. Holland (1985) created Holland Code Career Model, Holland Hexagon Model or Holland Codes.
Read more →
What is the role of career tests?
Career tests -
Build awareness, knowledge and understanding of our strengths and interests
Help you set goals for...