OverviewThere are three steps in career planning cycle that will help you achieve your career goals and search for a career.
Step One: Get a Clear Career Goal
The first step in search for a job is setting a career goal.
Are you looking for solutions to answer the question "How do I make different career choices"? Use our three career discovery steps to make right career choices. Contact us if you need help!
Here are some of the topics from 10 Top Tips Booklet –
- Follow The Road Map To Career Planning
- Recognize Your Interests, Abilities, Talents and Values.
- Learn Your Holland Personality Types and Codes.
- Acquire Career Clusters Information.
- Explore Careers.
- Identify Potential College Majors.
- Get The Quick Career Test Facts!
- Use Career Test Rating Chart.
- Get Detailed Information from the HollandCodes.com Catalog.
- Put All of the Facts Together. Use Career Test Checklist.
Watch the video.
Read more about the